Second Annual Entrepreneur’s Celebration Provides Networking Opportunity

Despite all classes shifting to an online format at UM-Flint, ITS and OEL have managed to keep most technical troubles at bay.

University of Michigan-Flint

Colin Roedel, Writer

The second annual Entrepreneur’s Celebration, hosted by the UM-Flint Entrepreneur’s Society, will take place Thursday, March 15. The event is for students, alumni, and business members, who are invited to come together to network and find out more about what the School of Management has to offer.

“It’s our way of helping our members and alumni meet with people they are interested in,” said Ashley Hardacre, a sophomore studying marketing and entrepreneurship. “There’s nothing bad about making connections with people.”

While this is a networking event, attendees do not have to come expecting to find new jobs or a career. Additionally, all students are welcome, not just those studying business. However, professional attire is suggested.

The event will take place is the Northbank Center’s Grand Ballroom and will begin at 5:30 p.m. Students are encouraged to bring a resume and interact with potential employers. Food will be catered. Space is limited, so make sure to RVSP at go.umflint.edu/IrB9.