School of Management to host LinkedIn Photo Shoot Session

Bella Biafore, Writer

The UM-Flint School of Management will be putting on a free photo shoot for students to receive edited headshots for their LinkedIn profile. 

The photo shoot will take place from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in room 2337 of the Riverfront Building on Monday, Nov. 18. Partnering with UM-Flint’s Society for Human Resources Management, the event is on a first come, first served basis. 

Students will get 3-5 minutes with a photographer, which happens to be SHRM President and UM-Flint Senior Alexis Menard. 

I have been taking pictures for the School of Management for almost two years. I attend every SHRM event to take pictures to use in story articles or to post on SOM’s social media as a recap. I also have been taking pictures of students and alumni for testimonials,” said Menard. 

Within seven to ten business days, those who attend will receive up to three pictures in the mail. Students are encouraged to dress professionally from the waist up. 

We suggest having a suit jacket or blazers paired with a nice dress shirt or blouse. We also want students to be prepared! It is first come, first served, ” said Menard. “The more prepared the students are when they get their picture taken, the quicker we can get through the students that come in.”

Students may contact Alexis Menard with any questions or concerns.