Campus Activities Board Carries On Stuff-A-Plush Event Tradition

Bella Biafore

Stuff-A-Plush will be held in the common area on the third floor of the UCEN from 1 p.m. until supplies last on Wednesday, Feb. 12.

Bella Biafore, Writer

A fan favorite, Campus Activity Board’s Stuff-A-Plush event is back to serve the community of last-minute Valentine’s Day gift givers and stuffed animal lovers.  

Similar to Build-A-Bear, students will be able to choose from an assortment of eight stuffed animals that they will then be able to “stuff-to-life” using a fluff machine. 

Taking approximately seven to 10 minutes to make each animal, the event will be happening on the third floor of the UCEN, Wednesday, Feb. 12 starting at 1 p.m. and will go until supplies last. 

“This is a tradition, people usually expect something like this. We try to change it around, like get more animals to have a variety, but it’s a tradition so we have to keep it going,” said CAB President Neil Kagerer. 

Regardless if you want to keep the animal for yourself or pass it on to a friend, according to Kagerer over 200 students attended the event last year, proving its popularity among the campus community. 

“It’s a great time, you’re able to make something for your significant other for Valentine’s Day, so it’s a little present if you’re short on time and can’t get anything. It also continues the tradition we’ve had since the beginning of CAB,” said Kagerer. “Come on out. You get to socialize with other people and make a cute little stuffed animal.”

If you have any questions or concerns, contact Neil Kagerer.